Sunday 24 February 2013

FREEBIE! Rounding to 5c MathCenters

It has been a while since I posted a FREEBIE, so here it is!!!
Rounding to the nearest 5cents just in time for Easter!

This FREEBIE contains:
12 x Rounding to 5c domino cards
2 x Rounding to 5c Matching Worksheets

with instructions and answer keys.



This FREEBIE gives a snippet of my much larger 88 page Rounding to 5c Unit I created in Easter and Regular Theme.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

I have 28 Year 8 homework books to mark now! I managed to mark my Year 8s spelling test during lunch on Friday after they sat it, and some outstanding results.
Over and out for now (and a few days too) because this is my week! AAAARRRrrgggghhhhh

Monday: Staff meeting 3-4pm
Tuesday: School PD 3-5pm
Wednesday: 3-4pm School Math tutoring
Thursday: 1-4pm PVM PD, 5-7 Griffith Tutorials
Friday: 6-8:30 Max's Swimming Club Night

1 comment:

  1. What a huge week you have had! I finally got around to updating your blog button!

    Sorry!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...