Tuesday 19 March 2013

EASTER Rounding to 5c - 20% OFF!

I LOVE having the opportunity to create beautiful Easter themed activities, but I found that if it wasn't Easter time, the Easter themed activities engaging quality never seemed as purposeful!


That's why in all my items I provide a theme for the present time PLUS a regular theme so you can choose if the game is to be played all year round or just at Easter time!

Easter themed domino cards, question cards, recording sheet and matching activities!
Easter themed board games, recording sheet and cards!
Regular Theme!
This Easter unit is 20% off for a short time, so jump in a grab a bargain! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have included both! So many times, I don't want the theme outline, just a theme I can use anytime of year!

    Have a great weekend!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...