Sunday 2 June 2013

June Currently & $90 000 towards Oklahoma Relief


I've linked up with Farly's over at Oh boy its 3rd Grade as it's already June Currently time so ! :) Each month she has an awesome currently so go check her out if you haven't already! and link on up! 

I just can't imagine the heartbreak and terror everyone in Oklahoma went thro\ugh during the tornado and now again as they suffer through even more terrible and on-going weather problems. I couldn't be happier to have linked up with TeachersNotebook's Moore Relief Effort Bundle and donated a $20 item for which so far has raised over $90 000 towards relief efforts! 


My currently is very simple this month due to my step son's 9th Birthday today! After around 6 hours baking and decorating cupcakes and his cake along with preparing sausage rolls, sushi and other food, this weekend has been a crazy blur!!!!! 


One small picture of Max's Rock Climbing party! Such a busy weekend and creating a Rock Climbing cake was very hectic as well but I loved every minute of it! :)


What did everyone else get up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Max! My daughter turns five today, so completely understand your busy weekend. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I am not following your blog! I looked at your blog and can't believe its July Currently time already!

      Sorry for the delay in replying, my 'reply' function hasn't been working and I had to get my blog designer to fix it!

      Liz

      Delete
  2. Stopping by through Farley's linky....love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I only just had it designed! :)

      Sorry for the delay in replying, my 'reply' function hasn't been working and I had to get my blog designer to fix it!

      Liz

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...