Saturday 3 November 2012

NEW Probability Unit


I've finally finished Uni (Master of Education half complete!!!) for this semester and have had some time last night to complete my Probability Unit! It's 20% off for a little while too! :)
The unit has 20 probability word walls to display around your room with the 7 activities being very engaging, colourful and multilevel  for students. They can be laminated and used as Math Centres or photocopied in grayscale and used as worksheets!
Level 1 and 2 students write as ___ out of ___ and level 3 students write as a fraction and simplify where possible.
Your little ones will be  ready to roll! Easy to read instructions with examples and answers included for all! 
I cannot wait to spend more time on my resources now I will have the time! I cannot believe it's week 5 this week already! My year 12's are finished at the end of week 6! Time is flying... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...