Tuesday 2 October 2012

FREEBIE Fraction Tri Ominos

I admit it.... Even though I don't want to.... Fraction Tri Ominos was my husbands idea! This is what happens when we're both teachers and we discuss TpT!
I must say I really loved making them as a FREEBIE to you all the say thank you for your continual support and encouragement.
If they are popular and well liked, I will consider making more including Rounding Tri Ominos! How exciting and confusing to plan and make to begin with! A VERRRYYY large piece of paper was needed!
Back to bolting on the 4m bearers to the Gazebo! :) Will post a picture soon!
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Liz, these look like something we could use in our maths tubs, love it!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania! I thought these would add a bit more of a challenging touch to a simple concept!
      Liz

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your stuff! I have downloaded and can't wait to use! (To tell you a secret I actually sat down to organise some fraction stuff for my bottom intervention and procrastinated and went on my blog instead!) Perfect timing! Thanks so much!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo great timing then Alison! Next time I create a freebie, I hope its what you're wanting too!
      I'm thinking of creating multiplication tri ominos, but that may take more time because there's more re-occuring answers! Woohoo

      Delete
  3. Hi Liz,
    I just found your blog and I find it exciting to meet other Aussie bloggers. I am from NSW and I am teaching Kindergarten this year. You have a great blog. I can't use this freebie for kindergarten(maybe next year LOL!!) but I have downloaded your freebie for a friend. I am going to tell her to take a peek at your blog. I am your newest follower.
    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rhonda,
    I'm also following you now :) I only have one or two resources for Kindergarten and that would be some of my Bingo renaming 0-10 digit numbers if you're interested!
    I love linking up with more and more Aussie bloggers! :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...