Friday 5 October 2012

Noooooo it's nearly over! :(

Sorry for the lack of posting (I've been reading blogs on my phone while tanning at the pool side), but my husband and I have been away at Royal Pines Resort at the Gold Coast celebrating our 1 year Wedding Anniversary. It's just amazing how time flies!!!!
Speaking about time flying, holidays are officially over in ONLY 2 days! :( How terribly sad...

I have to laugh when I look at the picture montage I created and all rooms had at least two double beds in every room! I suppose if there's more than 2 people they'd be used.

I've had a set of rounding tri-ominos drafted and ready here to make up ASAP but as we've only come back today, I may get started tomorrow on it (while planning my upcoming term).
Sorry if I haven't replied to your posts or emails yet, but I promise to get onto them in the morning :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! Nobody figured out how to push pause!

    Congratulations on your 1 year Anniversary! (Our photo would have me with the plain chocolate and Rohan with the Snack too!!!! I had to laugh!)

    Enjoy your last day tomorrow!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I was sad for the holidays to end, they felt like they went for a long time! It was great :)

      I have a terrible addiction to chocolate that I'm working on cutting back! So far so good :)

      I cannot believe 2 school weeks have already passed too!
      Liz

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...