Friday 29 March 2013

UPDATE - FREEBIE Easter Co-ordinate, Graphing, Ordered Pairs Pictures


My last blog post about my FREEBIE Easter Co-ordinate, Graphing, Ordered Pairs Pictures I promised I would upload some photos of my students work when they completed the task themselves! 
On the last day of term we never have anywhere near the attendance rate we should! Mainly because it backs onto a 2 week holiday and most parents want to get away on holidays earlier!

So I KNEW my kiddies would love this (even though they're year 9 but also because earlier this year we looked at gradients, equations and plotting points), so this was a great and simple review and they LOVED IT!
They spent so much time making their images beautifully presented as you can see from the pictures!
I have also UPDATED my FREE Easter Co-ordinate, Graphing, Ordered Pairs Picture on TpT to contain TWO Easter themed plotting images
It now has the above image over the four quadrants from -8 to 8 for your little ones who can plot on the whole Cartesian plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...