It was a MUCH more relaxing start to the year because I did all the hard-yards last year with preparing MOST of my word-walls, labels, headings and Math displays for my classroom! :)
Storing them neatly was my biggest problem but I've since found a SOLUTION! Grouping word walls/ spelling words/ months/ conversions into envelopes with a description on the front cover, and standing them upright in a shoe box fits just perfectly! :)
I decided to put together all of my word-wall labels along with a WHHOOOLLLLEEEE lot of other useful classroom labels to be used!
20% off for a short time too! :)
Because the thumbnails are so small, this 143 page document contains:
- Months of the Year (Single Word)
- Months of the Year (Single Word with image)- Days of the Week- Ordinal Numbers (Words First to Thirty-first)
- Ordinal Numbers (Numbers 1st to 31st in rectangles and circles)- Alphabet (Upper & Lower Case in circle, rectangle and square)
- Alphabet (Upper Case in circle, rectangle and square)- Group Name Cards (Group 1-8)
- Table Name Cards (Table 1-8)
- Name Cards - 4 design variations with images- 43 other words for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and equal
- Data word wall
- Measurement word wall
- Probability word wall
- Integer word wall
So pop on over to my TpT store and grab a bargain 20%!