Monday, 3 September 2012

Flash 36 hr SALE on TpT

As a thank you to everyone who has supported me by posting on my blog, leaving feedback on my free items and purchasing my listed paid items on TPT, I have now reached my first 10 sales!


To celebrate, for the next 36 hours I am holding a 15% off all items in my TpT store so please pass around this information or the image below to all primary, middle school or Math Teachers who want a greaet deal on some amazing resources!

When I reach my first 20 sales (10 to go!), I will hold another Flash SALE!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I have found some great ideas to use with my class. Im your newest follower.
    Latoya
    Flying Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Latoya!
    It's excellent being able to share ideas and resources with so many people all around the world! :)

    Liz - BaysideTeacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...