Wednesday 17 July 2013

MIA - Accident! Ouchhhiiesss

Washing the dishes can be VERY dangerous. This will explain why I have been MIA! 


 It all happened on Saturday while I was washing my lunch plate. It was wet and slipped and as always I put my foot out to 'catch/ soften' the fall.... Instead it hit the bench, broke then I "caught" it :(  

Very clean, no more blood than this but awkward to walk on now!


I was back to work alright on Monday! Just making sure I don't re-split it back open. No stitches, just glued :) I am wondering if I should go to Ju Jitsu on Friday but don't have any leg contact! I LOVE Ju Jitsu. 

I am in the process of creating a purely word problem based probability math center. I am half way through it so I look forward to sharing and offering 20% off for the first few days. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...