This week I'm linking up with Askley from Just Reed in her 'Ten Pin Linky'! All about math ideas and I just LOVE IT! :)
Below I have 10 of my favourite Pinterest Pins related only to Maths! They are in no particular order, but I hope it gives you some awesome ideas for next term or next year! :)
These are my favourite pins:
1. A fun visual and attractive way of presenting equivalent fractions! A fabulous idea and one I can't wait to get my students to create.
2. I just love how Dianna Jump has used the students faces to create their class graph! It really adds ownership and meaning to class work :)
3. Here is access to a whole lot of FREE Greg Tang Math books for students! What an amazing resources I wish we all had access to.
4. Relating perimeter and area in a graphical way! Completely awesome and covering three concepts at once :)
5. Ahhh the good old Pringles container! I bought one the other day to create these... I can't believe I can no longer fit my hand down the container easily! I wonder if they've shrunk?
6. We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, but I am KEEN to carve this and bring it into school. Only drawback is my classroom isn't able to be darkened much so it will just be for looks and not much light coming from it :(
7. oOOo I want want want WANT this clock for our classroom! Would be great to get students to design/ create questions to suit a clock for the classroom. Clocks are easy to make too!
8. I can't EVER remember making one of these at school, but I remember other kids being able to! I can't wait to do this activity with my year 8 and 9s when we begin their data unit in a weeks time! :)
9.More younger children's Math related books/ stories that I would LOVE to get my hands on! :)
10. I just love this type of question! I will show my year 9s this and wait to see the 'oh that's pathetic' look :)
I can't wait to look through some of the other Math pin linky posts! More ideas for the new term :)